Corean's City of the Mithril Golem
Rune wizard Malmoth's Robe of Useful Items
A finely crafted robe of lush grey wool interlaced with straps and buckles of rich, fine leather. The robe is further decorated by trims of brown leather and further ornamented with diamond-shaped silver studs. The robe is large enough to be worn over light armor; is light enough to be worn through the warmer seasons, while still being warm enough to keep one cool in all but the most bitter chill.
When one dons the robe a myriad of leather patches can be seen sewn randomly but neatly up and down the garment. Each patch is colored black or green and has a silver dwarven rune emblazoned upon the patch’s center – this rune depicts which item corresponds to each patch, thusly an understanding of the dwarven alphabet is beneficial to properly utilize this robe.
- 2 Daggers
- 2 Bullseye Lanterns (Filled and lit)
- 2 steel Mirrors (Highly polished 2 X 4 feet)
- 2 Poles (10-foot length)
- 2 50 ft. lengths of coiled hemp rope
- 2 Sacks
- Portable Ram
- 2 – 10 Gems (100 Gp value each)
- Mule (with saddle bags)
- Door, Iron (Up to 10 ft. wide and 10 ft. high and barred on one side – must be placed upright, attaches and hinges itself)
- 3 Pits, open (10 ft. by 10 ft. by 10 ft.)
- 2 Minor scroll of randomly determined spell
- Coffer, silver (6 inch by 6 inch by 1 ft.) 500 gp value
- Window (2 ft. by 4 ft. up to 2 ft. deep)
- Potion of cure serious wounds
- 1 Large cage (10 ft. by 10 ft. by 10 ft.) with a good quality lock and key (weight 200 pounds). Can hold 1 large prisoner, 2 medium prisoners, 4 small prisoners. Anything smaller can slip through the bars.
- Tent, 4 persons (40 pounds)